Starkey Hearing Aids
Livio Edge AI
Next-generation sound never before possible. With Livio Edge AI, the power of artificial intelligence is at your fingertips, giving you never-before-possible sound performance in the most challenging listening environments.
Choose from a standard rechargeable style — or the world's first custom rechargeable hearing aid — and give yourself the edge you deserve!
Starkey's industry-leading sound performance takes Livio Edge AI to new heights, providing you with instantaneous adjustments for the most challenging listening situations:
- Hear speech comfortably even in busy settings while unwanted noise is suppressed.
- Boost speech sounds to help make it easier to hear people who are wearing face masks.
- Stream crisp, clear phone calls and experience music the way it was meant to be heard.
- Connect via Bluetooth® with accessories and select smartphones.
- Superior Sound Quality: Advanced technologies work together to provide exceptional sound quality in any environment.
- Rechargeable: The smallest Healthable rechargeable hearing aids available, providing up to 24-hour wear.
- Edge Mode: Conducts an AI-based analysis of the environment to make immediate adjustments designed to improve speech audibility issues caused by background noise and even face masks.
- Speech Enhancement New: AI-enabled IntelliVoice feature helps improve speech understanding for those with significant hearing loss.
- Phone calls: Answer calls with the touch of a button and stream them to your hearing aids.
- Streaming: Enhanced streaming performance lets you enjoy music or favorite TV shows like never before.
- Personalized Memories: Create multiple custom memories including geotagged memories like, “coffee shop” or “home.”
- Remote Control: Change volume and switch memories easily using a tool in the Thrive app.
- Auto On/Off: Automatically and conveniently save battery power when your hearing aids are not in use.
Healthable Technology: The ear is the best place to accurately track health and fitness data and Livio Edge AI is the first hearing device to provide you with that advantage!
- Body Tracking: Tracks your daily steps, measures movement and monitors more vigorous physical activity.
- Brain Tracking: Monitors the brain-health benefits of wearing hearing aids by tracking active listening.
- Fall Detection and Alerts: Detects when you fall and sends an alert message to selected contacts.
Intelligent Assistant Technology: Livio Edge AI hearing aids work with our Thrive Hearing Control app to simplify your life with the convenience of information services and features.
- Hearing Care Anywhere: Minimize visits to our office by requesting remote adjustments, including via video chat.
- Find My Phone New: Using your hearing aids and Thrive Assistant, you can now locate your lost or misplaced phone by having it ring.
- Tap Control: Enables you to easily stop or start audio streaming by simply tapping your ear twice.
- Self Check: Provides a quick, convenient way for you to analyze your hearing aid system’s performance.
- Thrive Assistant: Provides quick answers to questions like, “how do I adjust volume?” or “what’s the weather?”
- Translate: Communicate with people who speak other languages via a translation tool in the Thrive app.
- Find My Hearing Aids: Helps you easily locate misplaced hearing aids by providing a location and a timestamp.
One of the most innovative hearing aids on the market is Starkey’s Livio AI, the world’s first device that uses artificial intelligence, along with sensors, to revolutionize the way you hear. These hearing aids can monitor physical activity as well as brain health and give you data on your health and well-being. In the same way that a fitness tracker on your wrist can collect data on your health, the Livio Ai provides health data, and it’s even more reliable than data collected by wrist devices.
Another new program from Starkey is Hearing Reality for the best in speech clarity. In quiet, loud, or extremely noisy environments, the program will adjust to fit the listening environment and provide comfortable speech enhancement in all situations.