Oticon Hearing Aids
Stay sharp in the real world
- Technology that supports how the brain naturally processes sounds
- Better access to the full sound scene
- Increased awareness, engagement, and focus in the real world
We start with the brain
- Oticon Real works more like your brain because it learned through experience
- BrainHearing™ technology gives your brain access to virtually all real‑world sounds
- This results in a reduction in listening effort so you can stay engaged, focused and aware
Never miss a sound — or a moment
- With better access to speech and exceptional speech clarity, you can follow conversations with more awareness, focus and control
- Reduces wind and handling noise* with our Wind & Handling Stabilizer
- Proven to increase speech clarity in windy situations*
- Minimizes distracting handling noise (i.e, your hair or glasses touching the hearing aid)
Real power. Real styles.
Oticon Real has a distinct, elegant design and is available in 4 styles, 9 colors* and 2 charger options.
- Oticon Real miniRITE T style comes with disposable batteries for hassle‑free, immediate replacement of power
- Oticon Real miniRITE R rechargeable style allows for overnight charging or charging on the go with our SmartCharger
- Oticon Real miniBTE T style is ideal for those who prefer disposable batteries
- Oticon Real miniBTE R is available for those who want the convenience of a rechargeable hearing aid
Discreet hearing aids made to match your style
- Choose from five styles and five colors to match your individual preference
- An IIC offering maximum discreetness and is completely invisible when worn by 9 out of 10 ears
- Custom-made and tailored to perfectly fit your ear's unique dimensions for all-day comfort
A brain-friendly in-the-ear hearing aid
Trained with real-life sounds for a natural listening experience
Stay connected to what matters most
- Direct streaming features two-way hands-free communication from select iPhone® and iPad® devices.
- Direct streaming with select Android™ smartphones
- Stream sound directly from your TV with Oticon's TV adapter
- The Oticon ON app offers easy, discreet control of hearing aid settings at your fingertips
- Stream sounds seamlessly from compatible Bluetooth® devices with ConnectClip
- miniRITE R: Opn S miniRITE R is a state-of-the-art rechargeable hearing aid that sits discreetly behind the ear. With an easy-to-use charger, this style offers a wealth of features and functions, including 2.4 GHz wireless technology.
- miniRITE: Opn S miniRITE has a discreet design with a single push button for easy operation of volume and programs. The miniRITE has 2.4 GHz wireless technology, as well as a wide variety of other features.
- miniRITE T: Opn S miniRITE T incorporates telecoil technology and a double push-button into a sleek design. Use wireless telecoil technology wherever a loop system is installed to deliver sound directly to your hearing aids.
- BTE PP: The powerful Opn S BTE Plus Power delivers sound access to users with severe-to-profound hearing loss. It features 2.4 GHz wireless technology, telecoil support, and extended battery life in a compact design.
A full day's power. Every day.
Enjoy speech comprehension on par with normal hearing
Oticon Opn S gives you a surround-sound experience, with focus on one to multiple speakers
Previous hearing aids dealt with noisy environments by focusing on just one speaker, such as a person right in front of you, while suppressing all other sounds. The technology in Oticon Opn S gives you access to all the relevant sounds around you, including speech, and puts you in charge of which sounds you want to focus on.
The result of this life-changing technology is that you will understand speech even better and with less effort. Now, you can easily participate in and keep up with group conversations – even in challenging listening environments, like a family dinner or a restaurant.
Easy connection to your phone and other devices
- Hands-free phone calls from any modern smartphone: ConnectClip makes it easy to make hands-free calls. It transmits the caller's voice to your hearing aids, while the built-in microphone clearly transfers what you say to the caller.
- Stream music in high-quality stereo sound: Your hearing aids become high-quality, wireless headphones, streaming music directly from iPhones, iPads, or iPod touch. Other Bluetooth-enabled devices can stream via the wireless ConnectClip.
- Stream sound from your TV: Stream sound from your television directly to your hearing aids using the Oticon TV adapter. Now you can enjoy your favorite programs at the volume you choose.
- Boost your hearing with the Oticon ON App: The Oticon ON App lets you control your hearing aids with the tap of a finger. Get access to an almost limitless range of connectivity options and functionalities.
With Oticon Opn S, whistling is a thing of the past
Features that expand your Opn S experience
Oticon devices connect to the Internet via the If This Then That network (IFTTT.com). IFTTT is an ever-expanding Internet-based service that enables you to integrate your hearing aids with a range of products and solutions, like home appliances, lighting systems, email accounts, calendars, and more.
- Enjoy access to speech from all directions: Oticon Xceed is the only power hearing aid that offers the open sound experience.
- Say goodbye to annoying whistling: Feedback cancellation technology prevents whistling for clear, stable speech amplification.
- Connect to your everyday life: Connect wirelessly to any modern smartphone and a wide range of accessories.
- Proven BrainHearing technology: Provides better speech clarity with less listening effort.
- Comes in two performance levels
- Compatible with Oticon CROS PX and Oticon CROS, for single-sided deafness
- Includes an extensive range of connectivity options like ConnectClip and the Oticon ON app
- Available in five colors
- OpenSound Navigator allows focus on one speaker or speech from all directions
- BrainHearing technology provides better speech clarity and reduced listening effort
- A transmitter with a microphone that wirelessly picks up and sends the sound from your weaker ear to the stronger ear.
- A hearing aid that picks up the sound from the transmitter and plays it in the stronger ear.
- Oticon CROS PX: The new rechargeable Oticon CROS PX transmitter provides a fuller, more immersive sound experience
- Oticon CROS: Supports the way the brain naturally makes sense of sound.
Oticon Play PX
- The world's first pediatric hearing aid with an onboard Deep Neural Network (DNN): Introducing a hearing aid that learned the same way children learn — through experience.
- Connectivity, Helping kids stay connected: Wireless connectivity options that make a difference in a child's ability to learn, socialize and enjoy life around them.
- Rechargeability that keeps kids powered up: Offers a wide range of flexible and convenient charging solutions.
- A hearing aid designed just for kids: Available in a wide range of styles and colors designed with kids in mind.
Oticon Xceed Play
- BrainHearing™ technology: It is essential that your child's hearing aid supports the way the brain naturally makes sense of sound. Oticon Xceed Play provides your child's brain with the best possible conditions to hear in a way that helps their brain learn and develop.
- 360° access to speech: Children with severe-to-profound hearing loss need more support to separate voices from noise. Oticon Xceed Play gives your child access to clearer speech from all directions for better listening and learning.
- Prevention of whistling sounds: Groundbreaking technology in Oticon Xceed Play helps prevent feedback from happening so that your child can enjoy a clearer, more stable speech signal while perceiving up to 20% more details in dialogue, which are essential to language development.
- Easy wireless connectivity: Children and teenagers with severe-to-profound hearing loss greatly appreciate features and add-ons that make their everyday lives easier by improving the sound signal to their hearing aids.